Electro-Mechanical Projects (MEP)
- HVAC, air conditioning and refrigeration applications including chilled water systems, district cooling plants, VRF & DX systems, closed control units, industrial ventilation and low temperature industrial refrigeration systems.
- Electrical applications including LV systems, diesel generators, power distribution, lighting, low current systems (ELV), security systems, fire alarm, PA & BGM, data and structured cabling, BMS and more.
- Plumbing and fire fighting systems.
- EPC and rooftop solar, carport solar systems and hybrid solutions..
- Hard services (Electro-mechanical and civil maintenance)
- Operations and maintenance
- Annual maintenance contracts
- Call-out contracts
- Refurbishments/reftrofits and upgrades
- Energy performance management
- Air conditioning (VRF, DX & Split systems)
- Refrigeration & AC controls
- AC & refrigeration compressors
- AC drives
TTE is a Dubai Endowment Sign Holder for Maintenance. A global initiative from HH Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum. TTE has endowed its resources to provide AC maintenance for needy families.
Our oldest representation is Danfoss. Since the past few years TTE has added notable names such as Rothenberger known globally for best pipe tools, Kyocera solar panels, NICE gate barriers, FUJI elevators, Etihad copper pipes and Etihad capacitors.
For more than 50 years TTE has played an active role in the design, building and maintaining country’s MEP infrastructure and provide energy efficiency for food supply chain industry by its refrigeration division, making sure that food is fresh in its supermarkets and homes.
25 years association with Danfoss
TTE celebrates 25 years of its association with Danfoss in 2014, by opening a fully renovated showroom.
Authorised distributor of Rothenberger
TTE became the authorised distributor of Rothenberger from Germany in 2014. The brand is known for its quality and innovation. Its product range consists of HVAC and related industry tools.
Facility Manager for Ministry of Defence
TTE becomes Facility Manager for HVAC works for Ministry of Defence in 2015
Authorised distributor of Kyocera solar panels
TTE became the authorised distributor of Kyocera solar panels in 2016. Kyocera, a fortune 500 company manufacturing in Japan is a world leader in solar technology.
TTE gains corporate membership at MEFMA
TTE joins MEFMA, the region's platform for Facility Management in 2016. TTE becomes one of the few companies in the market in terms of scale and size to implement best standards in Computer Aided Facility Management Systems.
TTE delivers 14 sub stations of DEWA in record time
TTE delivers 14 sub stations of DEWA in record time in 2017. The contract was for Design and Build MEP work. This was a record of sorts as no contractor has executed so many stations in such a short time frame.
Approved integrator of Solar ‘On Grid’ installation
TTE becomes approved integrator of Solar ‘On Grid’ installation in 2017. TTE executed from design to installation of a project in Victory Heights with its own technical staff. The installation was approved by DEWA in first inspection a record of sorts in the industry.
About Easa Saleh Al Gurg Group (ESAG)
Founded in 1960, by H.E. Easa Saleh Al Gurg, KCVO, CBE, the Easa Saleh Al Gurg Group (ESAG), is a multidivisional conglomerate with 27 companies. The Group has a range of diverse product and business interests that predominantly include retail, building and construction, industrial and joint ventures. With an active presence throughout UAE, Oman, Saudi Arabia; its reach stretches across Asia, Middle East, and African continent, parts of America, Australia and New Zealand.